Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kimberly Rheault on Herbalife 24

Kim reports: I was a little nervous to put this up... I can't keep quiet anymore because I FEEL SO AMAZING and I want everyone to have the chance to feel the same. The energy is the BEST PART!! Kim says: Its just Herbalife 24 is awesome in conjunction with the regular program. I used the ultimate program and everything from the 24 line minus rebuild endurance. I worked out 3-4 hrs a week! Yep that's it :) Herbalife products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. However, when the body is getting complete nutrition at the cellular level amazing results can occur! “An extensive questionnaire generated responses from more than 200 U.S. Herbalife Independent Distributors about their weight-loss programs and results. They reported weight loss ranging from 4 pounds to 167 pounds and a reduced body mass index (BMI) of 1.5 points to 24.1 points, suggesting that consumption of Herbalife® products is associated with weight loss and improvement in BMI in those ranges.”

No comments: